Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimberlyyy10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 10:06 PM
    If I have genital warts, and my boyfriend gave me oral, can he get oral cancer?
    I have genital warts but I got them removed, and if my boyfriend gives me oral sex, could he get oral cancer? I've heard that genital warts do not cause cancer.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 16, 2012, 10:31 PM
    Why would genital warts give him oral cancer?
    kimberlyyy10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 03:28 PM
    Because I had genital warts but I got rid of them. My doctor also said that I had mild dysplaysia but he gave me surgery and got rid of it. I know that HPV types 6&11 cause genital warts, but since I had mild dysplaysia I figured I might have HPV type 16 and 18 which cause cancer. So I figured maybe if my boyfriend gave me oral sex, and I have types 16 & 18, he might get oral cancer.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 17, 2012, 03:31 PM
    Cancer isn't contagious.

Warts are.

So no, he won't get cancer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Genital herpes passed through oral sex [ 1 Answers ]

Can a male with genital herpes type 2 pass it to a female by preforming oral sex on her?

My boyfriend and I may have genital warts. [ 7 Answers ]

Right here goes.. Im a little confused about this, as we are both completely failthful to each other, but as of a few days ago he noticed some lumps on his penis, around the same time I started itching and burning.. down there.. I also had a look this morning and found one tiny lump which I can...

I'm a homeowner with a tenant oral agreement what's my right to end the oral agreeme [ 3 Answers ]

I am a homeowner who shares 1 room to my sister for 5 months.and pay me $500.00 all bills paid. Oral agreement. However she became irrational and violent to the point of threatening to kill my family. I have the case no.of the incident. She is in the process of moving but we changed the lock. I'm...

Oral sex and genital warts [ 18 Answers ]

My husband has genital warts on the shaft of his penis. (2) If I give him oral sex can I contract the warts in my mouth?

View more questions Search