Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tamara111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 03:33 PM
    similar experience
    I has just trying to have a nap and I had an unusual experience the likes of I'v never felt before. The only thing I can think of is demonic influence. I was having a normal dream that it was pretty strange but harmless. I was in this winter town somewhere and I had skis on and I would attach myself to passing cars and trucks to go along my way and I skied to this concert where my sister was preforming and for some reason we were seated on the stage with her it was definitely a harmless dream. All of a sudden I wake up. That is I think I'm awake as I can see the clock on the side of my bed as my face is facing that direction it says 3:08 I still feel really tired so I try to close my eyes but every time I do I hear this shouting sound something like I'v never heard it wasn't saying anything but like it was just trying to keep me in this state. The shouted sounded really odd like painful screams it was horrible.I opened and closed my eyes several times and each time I opened them the screaming would stop and when I closed them it would start again. So I wanted to get up as this frightened me ( it sounded like it was coming from another room in my house) and I wanted to leave this situation as one wants to wake up from a nightmare. The only thing was when I tried to get up as I thought I was awake I was shocked to realize I couldn't move. The more I tried the more I could felt my body shaking but couldn't even lift my head from the pillow like something was holding down every inch of me at once. Then a noise which first sounded like maybe radio static between channels was playing in my head as I tried to escape more the clearer the radio got. It didn't make sense to me though and all I remember is hearing a few names I have never heard before like katherine something I think. But I distinctly remember the words random sex which was odd as it definitely wasn't my own thought as it shocked me. The voice was not my own it sounded male to me and strong if you can imagine that. My reaction was I thought this was an evil force attacking me and I was afraid for a moment. I then realized I didn't have to be afraid I remembered my core belief in god and shouted in my head to this evil force loudly whispering to me that I have a god and he protects me. I repeated this to him while I continued to attempt to gain control over my body and get up. As I did the convulsions or whatever became stronger I repeated this over and over and then suddenly I was able to move. I looked at the clock to see if it was just a dream it was 3:14. I was awake.
    I wanted to know what exactly this is as it was a threatening experience that I would NOT want to go through again. Does anyone have any insight on this? People with first hand experiences would be preferably as I myself would think I was crazy if I read this yesterday.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2009, 05:35 PM

I have had dreams where I thought I was awake and tried to get up but couldn't move. It sounds PARTLY like a lucid dream but you seem to be having a lot more going on like probably sleep paralysis as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat Sanctuary? Or something similar [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can find ANY info on a cat sanctuary...or something like that. We just found out that our cat is diabetic. He needs insulin, special food, & special treats. The total for all that would be $150..+ every month. My Fiance & I are on disability so we...

Similar Songs [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: These are the singers I like : hilary duff ashley tisdale vanessa hudgens jojo

Need advice from people who've had similar experience with death and depression. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm just writing this to 1) get some good advice about living in general and 2) getting these things off my chest. I'm 22 and my dad passed away about 6 months ago. I'm dealing with it fairly well but I'm finding that I'm having a lot of trouble enjoying life anymore. After his death I slowly...

View more questions Search