joerho Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2010, 09:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joerho View Post
    1878 silver dollar good condition.
    Totally readable very good edge
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2010, 10:51 PM

Joerho- the answer to your question is [YES] BUT I NEED SOME MORE information on it there are quite a few and different kinds ;; THE 1878- 1921 ;; you will need to have a mag glass probably in order to see some of the things I need to know ;;
    Morgan silver dollar ran between these years;; #1?- MINT MARKS- you will find them on the back side,under the EAGLE over the top of the word D in the word DOLLAR? (#2-) THE MIN T MARKS CAN BE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING { cc;; s;; O;;D;;S over cc;;( #2) _ Look to see if there is SAYING {TRADE DOLLAR}?? WAITTING YOUR REPLY Here is a site that you can go to find out the real , GRADE AND CONDITION OF YOUR COINS:: http:www.acoin.com/grading.htmHAVE a great night and a better tomorrow; WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY ;; Have a great day and a better tomorrow;; F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Value of US silver dollars [ 15 Answers ]

I have an 1833 and two 1901 silver dollars, tarnished but uncirculated, what are they worth?

How do I know if the silver I'm buying is worth the money [ 3 Answers ]

I have been buying old silver tea pots and such and would like to find out its value

Silver certificate dollars [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 silver certificate dollars dated 1935g and 1935f can someone tell me if they are worth anything?

Silver Dollars 1887 & 1921 What is Worth [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1887 Silver Dollar in Excellent Condition & a 1921 Silver Dollar in Very Good Condition. Could someone tell me what they are worth. Thank You Very Much

View more questions Search