Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmySandifer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2013, 12:22 AM
    Clorox, now hard to breathe
    Around 5-6 pm I was scrubbing all of my baseboards and my bathroom with bleach now at lleast 5 hrs later I am breathong like I have been running. Why? What should I do if anything?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 2, 2013, 12:25 AM
    Please seek medical attention ASAP
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 2, 2013, 02:05 AM
    The fumes can be very toxic,
    I do hope you were using a 5 or 10 percent dilution.

But you need to seek medical attention, it can be life threatening

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard to breathe [ 1 Answers ]

I am 30 yrs old and I have no energy I'm always tired and my vision goes blurry I have pains were my windpipe is as if I can't breathe

Clorox in drain [ 2 Answers ]

I was told to pour clorox in my ac drain once a month. I am having a steady flow of water from drain pan even after adding the clorox.

Finding it hard to breathe what shall I do [ 32 Answers ]

Hiii, well I don't know how to start this but these last 2 weeks I am finding very hard to breathe its like someone is sitting on my ribcage then I tend to feel dizzy and see white lights but that's just like 3 times a day I feel this and it's the worse at night it feels like I am suffocating last...

Clorox commercial [ 3 Answers ]

This is my first time using this site. I've asked this question a few times in different locations, and haven't gotten an answer. I'm wondering if anyone remembers the clorox commercial from a little while ago. It showed, I believe, an outdoor scene. What I'm asking is the name of and/or...

Clorox in well [ 1 Answers ]

Is it safe to put clorox down the well to clean the lines occasionally & does this do any damage to the well pump?

View more questions Search