Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    makaylarenee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 01:01 PM
    Bleeding again
    I just had a baby 2 months ago & my boyfriend & I have been having unprotected sex since before the 6 weeks was up & now 2 months later I started bleeding again, I'm currently on the Depo shot. I get pains but it doesn't feel like cramps & my cervix is really sore, I heard about girls getting cervical cancer & I'm worried... I don't think my cervix & stomach should feel the way they do. Please help!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2012, 01:02 PM
    Call your Physician - this could be an infection and it could be serious. That's what happens when you don't follow the Doctor's orders.

Make the appointment.
    makaylarenee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 01:14 PM
    thanks! I know I'm in the process now. I'm a little scared=/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light bleeding. Implation Bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I have a couple of serious questions. Okay I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend fooled around on Nov.14.2008 and we used no protection, and not to mention he let his sperm go inside me. I was due to start my period Nov.18.2008 but its late I never started but my periods are VERY regular. Now just...

Why am I bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

For 3 months now I have been spotting on and off. Usually a pantiliner is all I need to use. The bleeding seems to be getting worse though (bleeding everyday now and heavier) with cramping and back pain everyday for the last week. I was seen by a doctor a month ago and all seems fine--no cyst,...

Still bleeding? [ 1 Answers ]

I've had my baby 8 weeks ago, and I'm still bleeding. I went to my doctors at 6 weeks for my check up, and the doctor says there's no sign of infection. He also put me back on birth control... I'm almost finished my first months worth and yet I'm still bleeding, anyone have any idea what this could...

Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

When you experince implantion bleeding are you supposed to have back aches and cramping.and is the bleeding supposed to be little to no bleeding at all.

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my dog was spayed today and now she is bleeding from the cut. Is that normal??

View more questions Search