Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aerhose01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2014, 05:29 AM
    Date of Departure
    Good day!
    We are 13 members of the batch, we applied to this agency last October of 2013 bound to KSA, and the usual process as we know, Interview from Employer through skype then the agency gave us a referral for medical exam that we are the one who pay for it and of course they need to get from us all the original requirements in short the agency told us that our departure will be after Christmas of 2013 so me and my other member decided to resigned from our job ASAP, but the flights was not push through for some reason, and until now they always gave us a promised but still we are here, My question is do we have a right to file a case if they not able to fulfill their promise that we will have a job abroad and we already resigned from our job here since December as they told us. Thank you!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 27, 2014, 06:52 AM
    Did you have to pay any money up front? This sounds like a scam.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 27, 2014, 07:35 AM
    From what I can make out of this, it does sound like you fell for a scam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Departure under a alias [ 3 Answers ]

My husband got a voluntary departure when stopped by ice they took the id he had which was not his name he tried to tell them they did not care I am a us citizen what can I do to get him back and how long will it take he has been in the us a long time does not even remember his country

Tax for year of departure [ 3 Answers ]

I was in USA on F1 Visa for 7 years since 2002. For 2002, 2003, 20024, 2005, & 2006 filed as non resident. For 2007 & 2008 filed as resident. In 2009, I left USA for good back to my home country on May, 2009 where I work now and pay tax here. Finally, I am married and have kids. I know that...

View more questions Search