Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snap-g Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 09:05 PM
    When is it to soon for people dating to have sex ? Serious answers only. 21 & up.
    Was up ?
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 09:25 PM
    It honestly just depends on your personal beliefs and morals. In my opinion, having sex too early ruins to fun of the anticipation and kind of makes lust disappear sooner. It also gives the budding relationship a different tone. I'm married now, but if I was dating someone it would be a while before we starting hanky pankying... 6 months or so depending on the guy.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 6, 2007, 09:29 PM
    Hello.

There is no way to set a number of dates because everyone is different. Let it happen in its own time. When your both ready it will happen and when it happens you will both bring each other to places sexually you have never been before. So relax and don't push.

Dennis777
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 09:33 PM
    snap-g agrees: That makes sense but you must be old.
    Honey, I'm 21! I just prefer to keep my goodies to myself.
    thadevilsadvocate Posts: 122, Reputation: 62

Aug 6, 2007, 09:41 PM
    Well, this answer is different depending on the people involved. The act of sex, and the act of making love are two different things. Many people may disagree with me, but trust me, if you determine whether you are interested in having sex or making love, this will make a difference. Sex may occur the second you meet... or shortly thereafter, as there aren't REAL, AUTHENTIC feelings of love involved. Making love, should come at a point in which you have determined the strength of love for this person. Say this was going to be the girl you were going to marry, you need to be sure that the feelings you SHOULD be putting in to making love, are feelings you can continue to put in to making love for the life of your relationship. Think about it, you wouldn't be too happy if your gf/wife wasn't putting her whole heart and all her energy into making love, the closest that two people can physically ever be, in which both of your hearts race, and you enter a state of ecstasy, far surpassing any other form of enjoyment you can achieve in life... so know that she wouldn't be happy if you weren't putting all of your heart and feelings in to it as well. So you need to make sure that you are at that point, and even consider asking if she is ready to put her all in to this as well. It should be special, as this is an activity that only you two should be engaging in, and that makes it unique. Once you are sure you are at that point, then you get the green light. Good luck!
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2007, 10:00 PM
    No perfect answer. When the two are on the same page mentally and both ready, well, then its time.

We can talk all night about love... we all make mistakes in love, just like we do in sex.

The fastest I ever had sex with a girl was within a few dates... but we knew each other and kind of had been scoping each other out before it became "official"... so there was a sexual vibe there from day 1 and it didn't take long at all... did we love each other? no.

Was it great? Hell yes.

And we did end up loving each other. So I don't know... I think you need to have the right mental expectations for what you want and be with someone who has similar expectations. If that's one day or one year or whatever, as long as its all good, its all good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Courting & Dating- what's the difference? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm unsure as to what the difference is? Can any one tell me the difference and which one you prefer/ have had experience with?

Dating & best friends [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 48 year old woman who is dating a 41 year old guy who lives in a house with his "best friend", a woman. She knows I am dating him and he has told me that they are no longer sexual, that she is his best friend. She has a room across the hall from his. I have seen this set up, but they...

Statistics & Probability. Need solutions &/or answers to all before 4/19 [ 4 Answers ]

CH12 Use the following to answer questions A-B. A roulette wheel has 38 slots in which the ball can land. Two of the slots are green, 18 are red and 18 are black. The ball is equally likely to land in any slot. The roulette wheel is going to be spun twice and the outcomes of the two spins...

View more questions Search