Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meow420 Posts: 132, Reputation: 10

May 25, 2009, 07:09 AM
    KNow anything natural that prevents vaginal thrush?
    I heard that a bath with tea tree oil can help prevent thrush. Has anyone tried tis or know other natural remedies?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 25, 2009, 07:44 AM

I wouldn't bath with it as it can be quite drying, but some women do use a bit vaginally to treat not necessary prevent and it is not something you would probably want to use on a regular basis.

Many women find yogurt works as well... eating the probiotic yogurts are apparently even better than the standard yogurts. Just eating several servings a week, along with the usual recommendations of avoiding very tight clothing, avoiding too much mositure, etc. helps to prevent yeast infections.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recurrant thrush! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I keep getting thrush and its really starting to annoy me now. Why do you think this is the case? I wash regulary but I really can't think what it could be, Except maybe because I've been having quite a lot of sex recently as I have a new relationship and everythings fresh and fun. ...

How come I keep getting thrush? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Im nearly 14 and I keep getting thrush. Sometimes its not even thrush and My private parts are just sure. I can't tell my mum when I've got it any more because she said that she's going to take me to the doctors next time I get it. Im starting to get really worried now because I'm scared of...

Thrush what are the symptoms [ 16 Answers ]

Can anyone give me the symptoms of thrush and how you get it as I think I may have it at first I thought it was just an infection now am not so sure.I am due to see the docotor next week and can having an infection or thrush lower your chances of concieving?

What is thrush? [ 1 Answers ]

I know what it is but I don't... I just know what I've heard... I duno.. I've never really talked about it or asked about what it is... can someone just tell me exactly what it is and what it does?

View more questions Search