Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    farmerboyo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 07:02 AM
    Paypal troubles
    Hello I am new to this site and I am seeking some desperate advice on a situation I am in.
    I while back now I started selling items on eBay for a guy called dave, how it worked was I listed the item on my eBay account when it was sold I would email dave what was sold and where to post it to. This carrieed on for around 3 weeks until he wanted paying so I thought no problem just transfer the funds across to his paypal account anyway paypal stopped this transaction and froze both of our accounts so I was stuck with £60 and he was stuck with £400 now paypal wanted information that we both didn't have e.g. registed VAT numbers and all this so our accounts remain frozen. Now Dave is wanting me to pay him £300 out of my own pocket so he can go on holiday whilst the funds are still stuck in both our accounts so I'm losing out on £300. What do you suppose I do? He is saying that the reson the paypal account was blocked is because I wrote a description of the items I had sold and listed the transactions under Ebay Item which it was. Someone please help me as I don't have the £300 to pay and what rights do I have?

Regards Mark
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2007, 07:18 AM
    Hello Mark:

You either need to DEAL with Paypal, or hire a lawyer to do it. I want to know about THEM, and what THEY'RE doing, not this other guy.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advantages of using paypal [ 12 Answers ]

What are the advantages of using paypal for purchasing of eBay

Paypal accounts [ 3 Answers ]

For those of you who have children, don't make a paypal account, because paypal is so simple, all you need is the password, and you can buy something, don't need to type in your credit card. I am telling you not to make a paypal acc because your children could get on it and buy w/e they wanted (if...

View more questions Search