Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2008, 06:26 AM
    Ohio dui
    Does anyone know what the charges for an underage drinking and driving charge in Ohio??
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2008, 06:33 AM
    Hello cutie:

The charges will be underage drinking, and driving under the influence. Of course, the could charge OTHER stuff too. It depends on the PARTICULAR situation.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 13, 2008, 06:39 AM
    Yes, minor in possession, DUI, if they provided it to someone else other charges. They can expect to lose their drivers license, have large fine and be on probation for a while
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2008, 03:42 PM
    I knew of a guy who had an underage drinking charge and he spent some time in jail, but that was several years ago when the jails were not so full and this was a rather strict Ohio County - Ashland County that stuck him in jail. I hope you're not in Ashland County.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ohio eviction [ 1 Answers ]

In the state of Ohio how do I evict a non paying person

Car Insurance Ohio [ 3 Answers ]

MY son was in car accident, and we are not claiming it on insurance, no one else involved, he is a brand new driver, what will happen to our insurance for him? My son got a ticket failure to control, will my insurance company find out about this? We live in Ohio.

Ohio Laws [ 1 Answers ]

What are the laws in Ohio about pit bulls if you have a web site id love to have it thanks

Ohio Lease [ 2 Answers ]

I was leasing a home in Ohio and broke the leasse. Each month the landlord brought the utility bills to me and I paid him for my share. I know that if I break the lease I have to continue to pay rent until he leases the home again. Do I have to continue to pay my share of the utilities?

View more questions Search