Take a guess and well look and your answer
    loverboy Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2006, 05:17 AM
    Fe2O3+H2-----Fe+H2O

answer = Fe2O3+3H2-------2Fe+3H2O
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2006, 08:41 AM
    Isn't it great when people do other peoples homework without requiring them to show effort beyond begging? *sigh*

Students who demanded answers without showing effort usually wound up blaming others for their failures. The class was too tough, the teacher was too tough, etc... I remember the students who struggled and made it through by sheer will probably better than those who coasted through my classes. A willingness to work is really not an unreasonable request, in a class or at AMHD.
    whitedragon Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2009, 08:32 AM
    I agree with you . I am a single mother trying to help my daughter figure these out . I don't know whare to begin . I have been reading the science book but am way out of practice . How am I suppose to check her answers or mine for that matter if I don't know the right answer , please help
    whitedragon Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2009, 06:39 PM

help me to describe the information needed to calculate the mass of a reactant or product for the following balanced equation
    FeS+2HCI--->H2S+FeCI2

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Balancing equations [ 1 Answers ]

how do you balance this equation? 2SO2(g)+ O2> SO3(g)?

Balancing a reaction [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble balancing this reaction. Any ideas... or can anyone figure it out? :confused: KIO3 + NaHSO3 --> I2 + Na2SO4 + H2SO4 + K2SO4 + H20 I have actually never been taught the half reaction way to balance... but that's awesome, thank you so much!

Installing a pressure balancing valve [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question regarding the installation of a 35.253.000 Grohsafe-enhanced flow pressure balancing valve. What it the recommended way of installing the valve to the 1/2" copper supply pipes? The shut off valves on the sides are 1/2-14NPT male X 1/2" copper sweat. Should I use brass drop ears on...

[HELP]gr11 chemistry - predicting chemical reactions and balancing chemical equations [ 5 Answers ]

hey can nebody help me with my chemistry hmwk? i dun really get it... :confused: thanks! For each of the following reactions, determine what the products of each reaction will be. When you have predicted the products, balance the equation and use a table of solubility products to...

View more questions Search