Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paradox726 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2012, 02:46 PM
    Old animated movie (space, invisible fish, robots)
    When I was growing up in the 90's we had a VHS of a movie. The movie featured space, a strange planet, space pirates, and invisible fish. Some details I remember are that the kid in the movie gets a cloak of the invisible fish scales allowing her (I think) to turn invisible. The father was going after some space pirates and was catching one when the space pirate tried to kill himself with a cyanide pill. Another thing was they were getting a signal from a supposed to be abandoned planet and they found a robot there. Hope you can help.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jan 5, 2012, 04:26 AM
    A girl and her father tour the planets in search
    Of strange alien animals

The girl's given a hat made from
    A species of invisible fish, which
    Allows her to become invisible.

The father and daughter stumble upon
    A conspiracy. One of the conspirators
    Is caught he poisons himself rather than
    Give up.

Sounds like,.

The Mystery of the Third Planet

View at Youtube

---
    paradox726 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 04:09 PM
    Thank you, that's exactly it! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am trying to find the name of an animated movie with robots and uncontrolled tank? [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of an animated movie with robots and uncontrolled tank I watched as a kid. The only thing I remember about the movie was robots which were chasing uncontrolled tank, chasing team (good guys) also included humans. In the end of animated movie tank dived into the water...

Need the name of an old space movie with robots probably 1980's [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I have tried to find the name of this for weeks now, It is driving me nuts. Of course I can only recall small parts that hopefully will be of some help. There were spaceships and man size robots that had weapons and would fight. Another part was two of the crew one black one white man were...

Animated movie invisible creatures feeding with laugh [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, Ive been trying to find an Spanish (or similar language) speaking animated movie,probably from 80s. The story is set in the future and its about a scientist called Tristan, who invents a sort of prediction device and becomes famous. And since everybody had this device, life became...

What's that movie with Bo Derek and the robots in space [ 1 Answers ]

whats that movie with Bo Derek and the robots in space - I think it is from the late 70's or early 80's and features 2 robots a good one and a bad one - one of the robots tries to "interface" with her - I think it had moon in the title

View more questions Search