Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HorrorMovieFana Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 03:14 PM
    Sea monster movie about this military shark thing that becomes humanoid
    I'm looking for a movie that is like about this group of people who come across this sea monster that is a military experiment. At first it apears to be ashark but then they get chased down a tunnel and the thing walks upright.. does anyone know it?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 7, 2010, 03:29 PM

Creature?

Feb 8, 2010, 08:31 AM

Yess by the description that loks like it is the one.. thank you so much! :)

Feb 8, 2010, 08:57 AM

Do you know any links where I can watch it online I found some divx sites but like every time I try it says divx cannot connect..
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 8, 2010, 05:02 PM

You're very welcome. You can watch it on YouTube.
    YouTube - Creature Benchley 1

Feb 10, 2010, 04:26 PM

Thanks so much again I watched it and downloaded the parts and put them together.. I also ordered a compy of the dvd/

Say do you have any recommendations for good creature feature movies?

I hate what they've done to the franchise now the basterds the make them low budget and make all these sappy love storyies.. I miss the good old days eh?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monster movie from 80's or 90's with purple-ish monster costume [ 3 Answers ]

This movie was from when I was a child... so my recollection is blurry. I think this movie is a about a kid that turns into a monster. This monster is purple-ish, blue and furry. Not sure what the kid did to get himself turned into a monster, but that's all I know. Can't seem to figure out the...

An old Sea Monster movie .what is the title? [ 1 Answers ]

A movie about a guy that catches a ride on a ship with a caged mysterious beautiful woman. Unknowingly to him, she is caged becaused she turns into a man-eating sea monster at night and her beauty is to lure seamen to their death.:eek:

Cartoon movie from 80's, sea monster, pirates. [ 1 Answers ]

I used to watch this one cartoon film with my sister when we were little in the late 80's early 90's and we are trying to remember what it was. This movie had a boy who went into a gottage and there was somekind of swirl hole in the floor and when he jumped there he got into another world....

Shark Movie [ 3 Answers ]

This movie was set around the 1915 - 16. It was about a white pointer shark that swam up river and was attacking people. Apparently I believe it was based on a true story. I think it was in the USA it happened.

View more questions Search