Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Freda1962 Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 08:57 PM
    Back arrow
    Would anyone have any ideal why my back arrow does not work? He just stopped working for no reason as far as I know!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 22, 2007, 09:28 PM
    Your back arrow is a "he"? Okay, just kidding. But sometimes keyboards do that in time, they kjust wear out. I would suggest getting a new one... or if nothing else dismantle your keyboard and clean it out. Perhaps there was some sticky drink spilled...

Oct 23, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Lol... yea it's a He.. Not my backspace button on the keyboard it's the back arrow on the screen.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2007, 09:03 AM
    What browser are you using?
    Vision Expert

Oct 23, 2007, 12:47 PM
    Oh... I would suggest erasing and re-downloading your browser. Or perhaps even upgrading browser. Everyone is always trying to talk me into getting Firefox. I like Internet Explorer!

Oct 23, 2007, 05:18 PM
    I have Internet Exolorer I like it also!
    Vision Expert

Oct 23, 2007, 05:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Freda1962
    I have Internet Exolorer I like it also!
    Maybe just download the newer version of it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

Hitting keyboard arrow flips my monitor display! [ 5 Answers ]

Here's a brand new one on me. I just hit the right arrow on my keyboard and my monitor display went sideways... with the top of the page on the right. Hit the left arrow and the top goes to the left. Hit the up arrow and it goes back to normal. What the heck? Is there a key combination...

Firefox address bar arrow [ 14 Answers ]

When I click on the DOWN arrow to see the list of urls in my address bar, and click one on down the list, I then have to click the green RIGHT arrow to go to it. I'm on 2.0.0.1. In the previous version, just clicking on one of them sent me to the url. Can I set it so that I don't have to...

View more questions Search