Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emotastic7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 09:13 AM
    Sanskrit Translations for Tattoo
    I've been searching on Google for two straight days, using websites that many others have suggested, but I have had little success.

I was wondering if someone could translate

"Strength held in love"

And the name

"Matthew" (pronounced math-yoo)

The bigger the characters are, the better.

Thank you!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2008, 12:34 AM
    I seem to have had some reasonably good success using the following site. Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit I do wish that we had a designated expert here in translating words into Sanskrit. However, every once in awhile someone does show up who really knows their stuff about translating written words from other languages into the written Sanskrit. Hopefully, someone like that will come along and notice your post.

You may have to try the site above in the different ways that are available and maybe also try some things that is suggested on it in order for you to be successful.

There is also another site that you could try. It would be the following one. Free Online Translations to Sanskrit, Hindi & Marathi for Tattoos, Names & Sentences

I think that the guy that runs it is the same one that comes around here, now and then, to answer very finely concerning questions like the one that you have.
    flameruckus Posts: 93, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2008, 09:46 PM
    The Free Online Translations to Sankrit, Hindi & Marathi for Tattoos, Names & Sentences is a very good service. It's free and the owner responds very fast, They responded within a day for me when I needed translations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would like to get Sanskrit names for my sixth grade students [ 4 Answers ]

Their names are Katie, Coreen, Raelane, Danielle, Kristen, Alexander, Mason, Tyler, Zachary, Megan, Riley, Margaret, Emily, Katy, Nicole, Amanda and Hagar. Any help with would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Marc

Sanskrit Tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Im trying to get a tatto whit my son's name, and I was wondring if anybody could help me find out how its written and if it meens something. My son's name is Leon! Thanks

Sanskrit tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there! I want to get a new tattoo of a phrase in sanskrit. The phrase is "The only gift is a portion of thy self: 4-19-08" Hopefully someone can reply soon I want to get the tattoo tomorrow. ~Jewel

I want to get a tattoo in sanskrit [ 5 Answers ]

How do I write pure life? In spanish pura vida? For mu tattoo

View more questions Search