Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaymox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 02:00 AM
    An erased usb flash drive
    My usb flash drive has been giving me an error message of please insert a disk in drive Eand in properties am getting zero bytes of free space.please help.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 13, 2008, 03:24 AM
    Try formatting it.
    donkeyjeans Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 05:43 PM

Def check out the article on recovering flash drives posted on this thread. Will walk you through fixing the usb without needing to buy a new one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flash drive [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I cannot install flash drive (USB) in Windows'98, is simply cannot detect it every time I connect a flash to my PC. Can suggest how to use a flash with Windows'98? Thank you all in advance.

Problems using flash drive [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a flash drive but when I plug it into my computer it askes me to install a driver. The flash drice didn't come with a cd. Where can I find a driver for Cruzer flash drive?

Imation Flash Drive [ 2 Answers ]

My Imation Flash Drive 2.0 (2 GB) is not respondin any PC, Why? Help me. Muneer

Restoring a flash drive [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2.5 gig flash drive that I can no longer access. I'd like to not loose the data on it, but the most important thing is to make the drive useful again. effbee

Relating to imation flash drive [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir, I have problem with my imation flash drive. Whenever I insert my flash drive in any computer the computer shows that the disk is working properly and the usb port are also working properly. But when I try to access the documents in the flash drive by clicking open or explore, the message...

View more questions Search