Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sujitbiswa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 07:23 AM
    Immigration from one GCC country to another
    Dear sir,

I am presently working in one of the GCC nation on residential visa of one year with resignation notice period of one month. I want to join another company locasted t another GCC country.

My present employer is reluctant to leave me on the context their project will be affected. They offer a 10 days off on completion of 6 month period. If I join the other company , another GCC country will I face problrm at the time of immigration at the airport (India) as I will be having the visa stamping of two nation at the same time. What are the consequences in future by doing so.

Suggest the best lrgal way to switch over, pl.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Nov 13, 2008, 10:27 AM

Having more than one visa at the same time is OK, but you can use only one at a time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Is there tax deduction for home loan in other country for property in that country? [ 6 Answers ]

If a person is carrying a home loan in some other country (outside US) for some property in that country is there any tax relief/deduction from IRS for such person ?

Immigration law [ 1 Answers ]

Can a person who has been convicted of a felony and has been ordered to be deported marry a us citizen and gain us citizenship?

View more questions Search