Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nausheen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 10:40 PM
    sex before marriage
    Asslamalaikum
    [i don't know english well but I am trying to ask question in english if is there any mistakes kindly forgive me]
    if anybody done sex before marriage what will be the punishment for them
    is punishment same for both girl and boy
    (dono ke liye same punishment hai you alag alag)
    what is the process to apologise allah
    kindly tell me briefly
    please
    is it mentioned in quraan
    what says quraan about this kind of mistake
    if this sin is punishable then how to get punish for this sin in this world
    kindly tell me
    I feel so shameful for my behaviour
    I feel regret about this sin
    I really want to be punished
    I can't live like this
    allah hafiz
    Zaithe Posts: 99, Reputation: 4

Nov 17, 2009, 10:49 PM

Hello again Nausheen
    Here the full article on Zina or sex before marriage so read this.it explains everything you are asking
    Zina (Arabic) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    ChildOfGod_1 Posts: 60, Reputation: 8

Nov 17, 2009, 10:51 PM

Hi Nausheen! Fikar math karo behen! Do not worry... Please do not regret! You still have some morality within you, and that is why you feel bad for what you have done. That is enough to be a good human being! People these days don't even have any guilt to take them through the right path. So don't feel ashamed of yourself!

Well.. I am not a Muslim, but I am Christian! When I feel guilty about something, I run to the Lord and ask Him forgiveness, and He forgives... That's why died on the cross after all! He loves us!

I am sure God is not out to punish us if we have realized our mistakes. He wants us to be good humans, and not walk around with guilt. Guilt can kill you know! So chuck all the guilt, and ask God for forgiveness, and smile, because you will receive his forgiveness! :) :)
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 18, 2009, 07:00 AM

Thread moved from Adult Sexuality to Islam, because this question is more of a religious question than a sexuality question.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2009, 10:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbang21 View Post
    nausheen, really?

your not going to hell don't worry!, zina is a man's way of controlling women, do worry about it!

be yourself, and be who you are!!!! that doesn't mean to go and sleep around, but at the same time, if you and your partner are and want to share a life, don't let the koran stoff you...

do you remember which priests married adam and eve?
    Thank you for your opinion, but this was moved to the Islam board because it relates to certain beliefs and in Islam it is not right to commit zina.

Salaams Nausheen
    Allah says in the Qur'an: "Say: 'O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.'" (Az-Zumar: 53) "Allah accepts the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and repent soon afterwards; to them will Allah turn in mercy: For Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom." (An-Nisa': 17)

Moreover, Qur’an gives glad tiding to penitent people who having committed sin such as Zina regretted their sins, determined not to do them once more, and performed righteous deeds that Allah will replace their sins with Hasanat (rewards). Allah says, “(And true servants of Allah are)those who cry not unto any other god along with Allah, nor take the life which Allah hath forbidden save in (course of) justice, nor commit adultery and whoso doeth this shall pay the penalty; the doom will be doubled for him on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein disdained for ever; save him who repenteth and believeth and doth righteous work; as for such, Allah will change their evil deeds to good deeds. Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful. And, whosoever repenteth and doeth good, he verily repenteth toward Allah with true repentance.” (Al-Furqan: 68-71)

Reliable scholars state that repentance is a matter between the sinner and His Almighty Lord. If you show remorse and regret and seek Allah's Forgiveness, Insha Allah, Allah will forgive you.

Pleas also read,
    The Door of Repentance Is Wide Open - IslamonLine.net - Ask The Scholar

Wa alaikum salam.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2009, 02:43 PM

The Op was by a muslim and she wants to know the Islamic ruling so it does matter to her what is said in the Quran.

If the Quran does not matter to you bigbang,that is your view and not the Islamic ruling which has been explained and hopefully the OP will read and find the answer to her question.

Dec 1, 2009, 09:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbang21 View Post
    i understand, but the koran to me is incomplete, while other parts don't make sence.

example: it is not good to promote killing, or anything of such, even in god's name, it make no sence, god does not want us to kill others, even if they are in a different religion, he still god still created it, that part to me is just a man's way of saying it ok to kill, for whatever they can gain for it. as mohammed was a military personnel, it only makes sence to say killing is ok, but only in god's name... make sence becasue we only started praying towards mecca from mohammad, before do you know the direction we faced?... only becasue men can gain from something is it changed....

thus having sex, is not something to go around and just sleep with everyone and everyone, but it is just a man's way of saying, hey you can only sleep with one man, but i as a man can sleep and have 7 others, why? because i am a man and i say so, making us women just a number to the husband, it just man's was of controlling women in every which way, but hey ounce its in god's name who questions it then, you then go to hell or create sin right? lol...
    Well bigbang21, that's only your views and you study Quran while keeping your religion in your mind, just once read quran with free your mind from everything and then you will understand the logic, I'm not here to preach but really these sorts of comments can not be a sign of a wise man. Islam is the religion of Peace, its just few who just misusing Islam name like many christian do in past so its not the religion bad, it's the people who do not follow and understand the religion.

Dec 3, 2009, 09:08 PM

:) may be I didn't like your answer but surely you didn't like my answers,
    Well you know its not good to insult any religion and specially without reading the religion like XOXOlove said so first read the things by yourself then describe your thinking about anything.

Have a good day Sir!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex in the bath! [ 3 Answers ]

I just wondered whether having sex in the bath is potentially dangerous?.

First time sex [ 2 Answers ]

I am a virgin who recently decided to sleep with my boyfriend for the first time. He was also a virgin and inexperienced. When it came to the time for penetration he seemed unsure what to do so I tried to guide him to the right place. However, it didn't feel like he completely entered me. I could...

Anal sex? [ 8 Answers ]

Me and my guy have been experimenting with different numbing lubes so that maybe my first anal experience will not hurt as bad as the attempts I have used anal beads and they don't hurt but when it come to him I think I just get super nervous and it hurts,so any advice on what makes a enjoyable...

Did not have sex after turning me on [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend turned me on.. but did not have sex with me... he was charged as well.. but he just ejaculated.. how do I satisfy

I had sex could I be pregnant [ 10 Answers ]

OK I want to know if I could be pregnant because my boyfriend cummed in me oct 24 and 26 and the 31 also November 7 well all together about 6 times but my period doesn't start until two more weeks so its just been 2 weeks since the firsst time he came in me and my breasts are already tender and I'm...

View more questions Search