Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Valentine07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2010, 01:50 PM
    Movie about a stranded couple
    This is about a pilot is is flying a widow and the coffin of her husband and the plane crashes and they get stranded on an island. The story is how they survive and their struggle to find a way out. The twist is when the lady finds out that the coffin is empty. The climax is when they realize the person wanted to kill them is the ladies husband.
    That is all that I can remember, I hope you can help me with the name of this movie.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Dec 10, 2010, 08:31 PM

Trouble in Paradise (1989)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's or 80's movie about two kids are stranded on a island [ 1 Answers ]

They got lost out to sea then found a island and had a kid then later found out they were brother and sisiter he had sany blond hair and the girl is very famous now she guest starred in " that 70"s show" as jakies mother but I can't put my finger on her name please help I have been diying to whatch...

Movie about a soccer team that gets stranded in the andes [ 1 Answers ]

Movie about a soccer team that their plane crashes and they fall into the andes mountains and become stranded

What's the movie called when a family gets stranded in a spook town [ 3 Answers ]

A group of people gets stranded in the middle of the desert with a ghost town that was once atomic bomb

I can't remember what this movie is called people get stranded at abandoned airport [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember what this movie is called People get Stranded in an abandoned airport after their plane goes down (everybody disappeared off the plane except for about 5 or 6 people) and there's a deaf lady and she can hear strange noises outside of the airport (which are monsters) Please...

View more questions Search