Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    depressed247 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 08:27 PM
    Foster care help!
    I'm 15.My dad flips out & breaks things all the time. He kicks me out and scares the piss out of me. When my mom isn't home and he is doing something, if I don't find it he hurts me, not seriously hurt though. My mom hits me everyday and verbally abusses me everyday. My 17 year old sister beats me every day, &calls me names everyday. My 9 year old sister kicks and punches me all the time too. The only reason I haven't left yet is because I need a home. Way worse things can be detailed but I prefer not to. I need to know if I should leave this place? Please answer asap I've have enough. I've been dealing with this for 9 years. Please help!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 16, 2012, 08:40 PM
    What country are you in? Call Child Protective Services or tell a trusted teacher to do so, and your family situation will be investigated.

Apr 16, 2012, 09:57 PM
    Canada, and idunno I'm scared to. :(
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 16, 2012, 10:27 PM
    Why be scared? The title of your first post says you want foster care because you live with people, even a younger sib, who hit you all the time for no reason. So time to talk to a responsible adult about this.

In Canada --

Monday to Friday, 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 a.m. and all day Saturday, Sunday and on statutory holidays, call the Helpline for Children. Dial 310-1234 (no area code needed).

After Hours Line
    For emergencies outside office hours (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday).
    Vancouver, North Shore Richmond, call 604 660-4927
    Lower Mainland, Burnaby, Delta, Maple Ridge, Langley, call 604 660-8180
    For the rest of the province, call toll-free 1 800 663-9122

Apr 17, 2012, 10:35 AM
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to go into foster care. [ 10 Answers ]

I'm a 13 year old girl and I feel that I want to go into care. I have many reasons for this: I have been bullied at every single school I've been in and I'm fed up of where I live. I'm always arguing with my mum and step-dad and sometimes it ends up in my step-dad walking out for the night. I also...

How do I obtain records from when I was in care/foster-care [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried everything to obtain records for when I was in care/foster care 1955 - 1965 to no avail I would also like to know if my mother is alive - I have not seen her since 1955. I have searched records - there are no death record for her, so hopefully she is still alive.

Foster care [ 3 Answers ]

How can u get my cousins baby out of foster care I haven't seen this cousin for 15 years but her family contacted me to get him well the case worker said he was already place in foster care and I can't get him is this true ? And if so is there anything I can do to get him he's 6 now old

Foster care [ 7 Answers ]

I am a 16 year old female. I live in gettysburg Pennsylvania and I have a son. I am currently in foster care with adams county children and youth. Every situation that I try to fix is resulted in being threatened to be separated from my son. I was wondering if I got married if I would be considered...

My nephews are in foster care and I want to care for them myself. [ 5 Answers ]

My nephews are in foster care and their mam,my sister has recently died.my mam has recently been denied kinship of the children,and I'm putting myself forward to care for them.what are my chances against social services.

View more questions Search