Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    standza09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2009, 06:25 PM
    Young girl in NC molested by her step-father
    Looking for movie seen on TV a while back about a young girl who was sexually molested by her step-father abd all of her uncles beat the hell out of the him.
    Crybaby9112001 Posts: 83, Reputation: 4

Dec 25, 2009, 08:38 PM

Wow sounds intense. I want to see it!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 25, 2009, 09:42 PM
    Bastard Out of Carolina

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting my four year old step girl to love me like a father [ 11 Answers ]

I am with a girl 2 year sand her daughter in now four, she disrespectful to me , hits me puches me shouts at me how do I get her to love me like a father

Step-Father Signed both Prenup and Postnup Agreements to Support Step-Child [ 6 Answers ]

My husband signed both a prenuptial and a post-nuptial agreement to educate, maintain and support my children, his step-children. My husband sued me and my children (his step-children) over the agreements several years back but changed his mind and signed a release of all claims, an agreed...

The love of my life was molested as a young girl [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have looked at some other topics similar to mine, but no one seems to be putting out the advice I need yet. I hope to find some answers here, but I ask that if you don't have personal experience over coming this matter or have helped someone over come these things, please do not comment. ...

Father abandoned daughter one and a half years ago and step father wants to adopt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question. My daughters father completely stopped contact with my daughter a year and a half ago. We were separated for eight years, Since then I have remarried and gone on with my life. He suddenly stopped all contact with her a year and a half ago, stopped child support about three...

New step father wants to adopt child that has no father on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new step father and I wish to adopt my 4 year old step son and my 8 year old step son . The 4 year old does not have a father listed on the birth certificate and the 8 year old does but the bio-father has not made any kind of contact in 5 years but is court ordered to pay child support and...

View more questions Search