Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LifeInPiink Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2007, 09:32 PM
    Transferring without Transcripts
    I'm looking into the possibility of transferring to another school. However, I am still paying off the last college I attended, and therefore cannot get my transcripts. Would it be possible for me to transfer to another college without sending transcripts? My friends think that I could do it, I'd just have to take a lot of classes I've already taken.
    AlwaysCarryASpoon Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 09:35 PM
    This is one of those questions that could quickly and easily be answered by contacting the admission department of whatever school(s) you're thinking about going to and asking. Any other response will just be someone's guess what the school will do--why not go to the source? You can do it over the phone and don't even have to say who you are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

College transcripts [ 4 Answers ]

Where do transcripts end up if a college closes down?

How do I get a copy of my transcripts if the school has closed? [ 5 Answers ]

I can not find the school anymore and need to get copies of my transcripts for my current college to get credits for my past classes. How do I get these records if the school shut its doors? Is there a government organization that can help me? Who do I call? I am really frustrated.:confused:

Transferring balances [ 1 Answers ]

What account do I debit/credit when transferring a checking account balance over to a new accounting software? I know that you debit the checking acct. What do you credit? What do you do with the undeposited funds account when tranferring over to new accting program? Quickbooks shows money...

Transferring of house [ 1 Answers ]

I was also wondering about transferring ownership of a home with no mortgage. My father in law has alzheimers and is no longer suitable for independent living. He will eventually end up in a facility of care. What we want to do is to avoid giving the house to the government if possible.

View more questions Search