Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    racerswife12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 10:44 PM
    Wedding songs
    Some of the lyrics of the song are as followed...
    Together forever till death do us part forsaking all others I give you my heart... it is by a country artist if I am correct I need this for the groom and the bride for there dance and can't seem to remember who the artist is
    Thank you so much for your help

Also if there is a site that you can download this song and the wedding march at no cost that would be helpful I am the maid of honor and very busy helping out with the wedding at this time . Again thank you very much
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 4, 2008, 11:36 PM
    RANDY TRAVIS - FOREVER TOGETHER LYRICS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wedding Plans for court house wedding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi!my name is toya i'm about to get married next month. I only have low income. Of course we are having a court house wedding, but what else can help us out like where to get dress, where to get suite, where to get rings.as well what can we do after wards i plan to have something att my house.so i...

Court House Wedding or Back Yard Wedding? [ 18 Answers ]

We are on a limited budget as far as our wedding goes. We want to spend more money on the rings and honeymoon than the wedding. So, we want something intimate and special but small. So these were the two options that we were thinking: 1. A small ceremony in his parent's backyard. There...

Songs for wedding [ 4 Answers ]

We are looking for some songs for us to dance with family memebers like him with each of his sisters three of them,me with his mother, and songs to dedicate to two of his sisters,my sister, two nieces and a nephew. We are into mostly country but like everything. At this point we need all the help...

Wedding Attire for 5 P.M. Wedding [ 3 Answers ]

What is the appropriate attire for a middle-age women at a 5 pm wedding and a 6 p.m. reception?

I want to copy the name of the songs not the songs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, As the title suggests I would like to know if there is a way to simply copy-paste the name of the songs. The reason I want to do this is I want to re-download them again in another computer

View more questions Search