Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Valerie100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Hampton Bay Outdoor Solar Lights
    I have Hampton Bay outdoor lights with burned out bulbs. How do I replace them? Home Depot does not carry them. Thank you.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 30, 2007, 07:24 PM
    Hampton Bay is a brand bname made exclusively for Home Depot. However, lights bulbs are pretty much light bulbs everywhere. Take the bulb to a hardware store and show it to the clerk, he should know where they are located. Some times HD isn't very helful it is costing them lots of business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay outdoor flood light (motion/optical) [ 1 Answers ]

My HB flood lights stopped working recently, but if I turn the unit to "test", wave my hand in front of the sensor, the lights pop on. Turning it back to 1,5, or 10 minute timer delay does not work, even in the dark. Faulty opical sensor? Would that prevent the unit from operating in timer mode?

Hampton Bay Outdoor Lights [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I cannot figure out why my Hampton Bay outdoor lights will not turn off when I set them to auto-off after two hours. They stay on all the time now.

Hampton Bay fan lights [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay fan that we bought about a year ago. The fan works great but within the last few months we have had problems with the integrated lights. We turn on the lights and they are really dim. All three light bulbs come on when you turn on the light from the remote, but they are so...

Hampton Bay Outdoor Wall Lamp [ 1 Answers ]

I have purchased 2 Hampton Bay Outdoor Wall Lamp SKU #240-339, 240-336 from Home Depot. The lights are designed to work at night and turn themselves off during the day. Both worked when I installed them, and worked for several months. Now, one of them is not working in the sense that it won't...

Hampton Bay Halogen Lights [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a 5 set accent light 120v halogen accent lights. Can I put them on a regular single pole wall switch without a transformer?

View more questions Search