Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glenmere Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2006, 12:20 PM
    File format change
    Can anyone tell me how I can change a .ppt (MS PowerPoint) file to a .jpg file? I have several pictures from a PowerPoint slide show that I'd like to save as individual .jpg files. Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 22, 2006, 01:16 PM
    You can try to save an individual object on a slide as a JPG. Right click on the object and see what options are available. You may even be able to use File>Save As and save the whole slide.

If you need is to distribute all or part of the slideshow to someone without Powerpoint there are other alternatives. You can send them the free Powerpoint viewer available from Microsoft. Or you can print the slides to PDF and sent it as a PDF file.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing .ctg file to .jpg format [ 13 Answers ]

?? Hello, I need some help with viewing pictures. You see... I have a cd of picures that were shot with a canon digital. 2 out of 3 folders I am able to see the pics. The #3 folder is listed as canon msc. When I click it on 119.ctg. It will not let me open. I checked on the file menu on my...

File Changes format during transit [ 4 Answers ]

Could someone enlighten us ( a small community non profit group) why a DOC file would change to a DAT file during email transit from only that persons PC to the rest of our group's PC ? ( 25 persons) I assume the sender might be using Win 98 and some other users have XP and a small number of...

File format [ 2 Answers ]

Hi pals What is .rtf file format? Which application is used to edit or open that file?

If I file 1040NR, do I file state as nonresident? [ 1 Answers ]

The title says it all-I worked in several states but I am foreigner. Does that mean that I file state taxes as non-resident as well?

View more questions Search