Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tuts333 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Is he interested?shy guy
    I need some advice on a boy at my school who I think likes me. HELP. First day I found out he liked me one of his girl friends told me and called me to the table where he was sitting. All he did was smile and shake his head; I saw him that same day trying to find my Bio class and he did the same thing(I'm a freshmen)

Another time I was coming from class and he seemed like he was going to ask me something or say something.

I was waiting with my friend to go back into class after lunch and I saw him coming and as my teacher opened the door he walked into my class. I started laughing because it was funny--but at the same time it made me think 'why did he do that? '

I usually see him on my B Days at school because we have class on the same floor and the same lunch. So one time I saw him and all he did was look at me. And just this week at lunch he kind of kept coming around to where I was, like I was standing in line and he just so happened to come into my line and then leave.

And last my friend Darren was talking about being my best friend so I know my crush's friend Thomas(he's in my Spanish 2 class)and I came over a little bit to where they were standing and I was like "Darren Thomas is my bestfriend." And my crush got a little quiet.SOOO what should I do? TALK to him? You see about that I'm shy too so what else? Write a note and give it to him or put it in his locker? WOW that's EVEN worse any better ideas?lol
    thereisno4evr Posts: 63, Reputation: 0

Nov 28, 2007, 01:30 AM
    Just talk to him. If your really that shy just start of small, say hi and smile when you walk past him. Build it up from there.
    In the end you have nothing to loose and evrything to gain.
    Tuts333 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 03:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thereisno4evr
    Just talk to him. If your really that shy just start of small, say hi and smile when you walk past him. Build it up from there.
    In the end you have nothing to loose and evrything to gain.
    hmm k..i guess I do know a few of his friends. But for me it would be awkwared.I'll try thanks!
    Grade10Girl.. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 11:15 AM
    Uhhhhm, doesn't sound like he has actually SPOKEN to you? So if he fancies you based on what you look like, he is probs a bit shallow. Like a guy who asked me out. High School sucks right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he interested in me? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone thanks for reading my question I hope you'll answer it too:p There's this guy in my class, of whoem I think he likes me. We were goning to lunch on Wednesday in a group and we were going to take the tram to Burgerking. He said next month he'll be able to drive. Then I said cool...

Is he interested? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm writing because I don't know how to, or whether to, approach this guy at work in something other than a friendly, work relationship. I'm interested in dating him or seeing him outside of work but have always been extremely shy, particularly around men in whom I'm interested because I get so...

Is he interested [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Ok so I have been going to this doc. For almost 9mos. Now. I had surgery than a werck that caused me to go longer and more often. He is only 4 yrs older than myself (I'm 28)and single. He looks right in my eyes, flirts (alot), and makes comments on my looks (all good). I asked if I...

Is she interested in me? [ 34 Answers ]

Hello everyone.. ... I met this girl. She is very beautiful, smart,ambitious very independent. She has two children who are half spanish and irish. I am spanish and I have 3 on my own. When we first met, she mentioned that she has two ex-husbands and that her current BF lives in Puerto Rico and...

How can I tell him I'm not interested [ 13 Answers ]

Hey OK well most of you know I got out of a 2 yr relationship about 3 months ago and it has been very hard to move on and let go... with the last thing my ex did to me ( the phone call about liking another girl when I confessed I loved him) I found it easier to let go some more. Anyhow, I had...

View more questions Search