Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melonsoda Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 05:44 PM
    Did he lose interest in me?
    I met this guy in my biology lab class who's super funny, relaxed, confident, and has a good personality in general. I added him on Facebook and he asked me for my number through there. I didn't give it to him but a week later he asked for it. I gave it to him and we text a lot. He has asked me to go to various places such as the beach or movies, but when he asked me I always had something going on. We have chemistry class together so I see him on the days I have that class. I asked him to go to the homecoming football game and he was fine with it and even called it a date. During the game he would hold me close and it made me happy. He had feelings for me and I did too. He wanted us to be good friends first before we crossed a relationship. Finally a month later he asked me out and I happily agreed. However the next day he suddenly tells me that he feels he's not ready for a relationship because he feels nervous and is stressed out. I was a bit heartbroken and right after I changed my relationship status on Facebook he deactivated his Facebook. He hasn't activated it yet. I know he has three exams this week but not sure if that's really the reason why. He hasn't been texting me back as often and I'm just confused as how he feels about me. He said that he asked me out because it was the heat of the moment and he felt weird after asking me out when I left. What do you guys think? I want to keep him but not sure if he wants to do the same.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do guys lose interest so fast? [ 3 Answers ]

So this guy and I have liked each other for awhile. About 5 days ago we decided that we would be friends with benefits. We became friends with benefits because we just weren't ready to go to a higher level. We were both coming out of a bad break-up. When I say benefits I basically mean that we...

How can I be more Assertive and not shy so she won't lose interest in me? [ 11 Answers ]

Well I met this girl last week and since that day we have hug out 3 times together and have talked every day since. She is a friend of a friend and I know of her but now just getting to know her on a personal level. Hanging out is great and I have started to really like her. She has told me that...

Did she lose interest? How to proceed? [ 14 Answers ]

This will probably be a long one so bear with me please. Some preface material, I am 24 she is 22, I got out of a stagnant almost 5 year relationship 2 months ago, and she knows this. We are also both in our desired career path. Her last relationship was 1.5 years ago in which she broke off an...

Did she lose interest? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone.. first of all I'd like to say a heartfelt thak you to everyone who helped me get over my breakup in Jan :) I basically kept myself busy and the hurt just went away gradually.. Now I'm writing because a few days ago, a friend of mine told me that her friend was asking a lot of...

Always lose interest [ 15 Answers ]

I have a problem with sexual attraction for my girlfriends. I have had numerous girlfriends in the past few years, and this ALWAYS happens: After about 6 months or so of being with a girl, I nearly completely lose sexual attraction for her. The sex is great for awhile, but then she just...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.