Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harbour3net Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2011, 09:38 PM
    My fasting glucose reading jumped about 20 points
    The only change in diet was switching from homemade sourdough bread to commercial rye bread, at about four slices per day.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 11, 2011, 06:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by harbour3net View Post
    The only change in diet was switching from homemade sourdough bread to commercial rye bread, at about four slices per day.
    That isn't enough too make that big a difference. There must be something else you are missing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car only starts if jumped [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1998 chrysler sebring I got from my cousin who said he put a new battery in the car but it won't start unless I jump it & I can't figure out what is the problem

PSA results jumped [ 1 Answers ]

Went to Dr. yesterday and was told my PSA results jumped from an average of .5 over the last 8 years to 2.7. What should I be looking at now. Am I in any kind of danger?

Does reading random thing in internet, is the equivalent to reading books? [ 2 Answers ]

They say that reading books is good. I'm not very smart perhaps because I don't read many books. I've almost never read a whole book from start to end. And I'm in my 30's. But I do read a lot of stuff in the web. But mostly short things. Not like long full books. But isn't it the same thing? Or...

My sisters ob/gyn said she was 3 points out of 7 points [ 1 Answers ]

My sister is 37 weeks pregnant and her dr told her she was a 3 of 7 points instead of telling her how far dialated or effaced. What does that mean?

Ac compressor only comes on when wires jumped? [ 5 Answers ]

I have an old 25yrs + ac unit... the blower motor seems to work properly when the thermostat kicks in, but often, the AC compressor outside does not. I have replaced the thermostat 2x with brand new ones, and it seems to work for awhile, and then once temperature has been reached, although the...

View more questions Search