Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prakar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2012, 08:10 AM
    Is there any financial aid for medical student?
    I am a 20 yrs medical student in Manipal College of Medical Science, Pokhara,Nepal.
    I am from low income family. It's being difficult to withstand expenses in this expensive city?Now I am studying with Scholorship provided by Ministry of Nepal which only help for tuition and admission fees.
    Could you please get me any financial help for this?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2012, 08:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by prakar View Post
    I am a 20 yrs medical student in Manipal College of Medical Science, Pokhara,Nepal.
    I am from low income family. It's being difficult to withstand expenses in this expensive city?Now I am studying with Scholorship provided by Ministry of Nepal which only help for tuition and admission fees.
    Could you please get me any financial help for this?

You would have to ask in Nepal - no one here would have any knowledge of your Country.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 15, 2012, 08:23 AM
    Ask at your college financial aid office.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Student Financial Aid SUpport [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wandering where I could possibly get my 2007 taxes at so I can apply for my student financial aid for college???:confused:

Financial aid for student [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Im a student from Macedonia and would like to know is there in Europe a scholarship that can cover all my expenses, since I'm in no position to pay. Thank you

Financial Aid for the Independent student [ 2 Answers ]

Is this anyway for a student who is under 24, not married, doesn't have a kid, is not emancipated, and is not a veteran to get financial aid in Michigan without her parent's taxes? My parents are refusing to give out their tax information and I don't live with them. I am repeatedly being told that...

Financial Aid for high school student summer studies abroad [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has been accepted into a program (People to People Student Ambassador Program). She will be going to France, Italy, and Spain this summer (2008). The cost for the program is 6,000 which I cannot afford. Is there financial aid or grants for international studies abroad for high school...

View more questions Search