Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jons_angel_2005 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 06:08 PM
    Could I be pregnant?
    My name is Ashley I am 22 year old! My husband and I are trying to have a baby. About 2 days ago I started having a reddish/brown dishcharge then today the 15th of February I started having light red bleeding and my period is not suppose to start till the 26th. I have also been having some other issues like feeling bloated and I want to eat everything but I don't feel hungry! LOL I have not taken a home pregnancy test yet. Do you think I could be pregnant?:confused:
    sarahfaye304 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 08:52 PM
    When you become pregnant, it takes a little while for the fertilized egg to implant into the uterus. When it does, some women actually have a little breakthrough bleeding (bleeding between periods). There are also a lot of hormonal changes that occur in early pregnancy that can cause some strange symptoms. As for a home pregancy test, it may be a bit early for the hormone levels in your body (if you are pregnant) to be high enough for a home pregnancy test to detect them. Blood tests are actually your better bet if you just can't wait to get tested. If you do decide to take a home test, be sure to take it first thing in the morning when your urine is the most concentrated.
    Good luck and hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Its 10 days after I had sex but I used morning after the following day after sex, is it possible to get pregnant even after using morning after since am suspecting it now? If so what can I do discontinue it?

Could I be pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm hoping this will help, um I think I maybe pregnant but not sure. I had a light period on nov 1. but got have 2 times, I been feeling nausea and sick, my boobs have been really sore which is unusal because I never have sore boobs before my period starts, but I have been having cramps, my...

Am I Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I have had sore nipples for over a week now. Because I am on the mini pill I do not get periods but about 2 and a half weeks ago I let my body have a period, I have done a test and it was negative, is it too soon to tell and should I do another test in a week or so.both nipples really hurt. Please...

I'm 16 and pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I'm pregnant and I'm only 16 but me and my baby's father love each other so much I'm 16 and his 19 what should we do?

Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I quit taking birth control two weeks ago and haven't started my period and about 10 days ago I had a pinkish discharge so, am I pregnant?

View more questions Search