Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glorysathiya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2012, 07:28 PM
    Forum to ask questions about java
    Hi all,

I need to read following xml using java.. could you please help me in this?

<LINE>002:OR,004:0001,002:01,002:01,007:SCEM_02,00 0:,007:590,000,002:KG,002:PC;/</LINE>

Check out some similar questions!

Plumbing questions forum? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a lift pump in the basement that pumps the downstairs water and sewage up to a septic tank. Last night we had a storm and the power went off. I noticed a strong smell of sewage came in from the lift tank/drain area. I found that the breaker had tripped when the power went off, once I...

Ask questions regarding java [ 0 Answers ]

) If any situation system is goes in deadlock condition,how you can recover from that situation programmitically. b) How you can decide when to use static class or interface. What is difference between the two. Which one is better to use in which situation.

Forum to ask java question [ 1 Answers ]

hi guys me working on swing in a project and I'm not understanding how me can get value from jList from one page to another page in jtextfield me using netbean /* * To change this template, choose Tools | Templates * and open the template in the editor. */ /*

Plumbing questions forum [ 8 Answers ]

I moved away from my condo for work. As I was going to be gone 4 months I wanted to turn off my hot water heater. The valve was frozen and I was advised to replace it with a lever valve, so I hired a contractor who did the job and I left town. A few days later I started to get emails about a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.