Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gousecris Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 11:31 AM
    W-2 from correction
    Hi,

I have few questions about revising my W2-form and taxes.

1. I am on H1-B. I got w2-form from my employer for the year 2006. Later in 2007 March
    Employer complained that the client did not pay last 2 weeks for the services I provided to a client for the past one year. I tried to solve this issue along with the client but it may take at least 3 months as a middle agency also invloved. Now I decided to return the pay to my employer till this problem solved.

Now I am asking my employer to revise my w-2 form as I returned the pay for those 2 weeks. But employer saying it is not possible to issue a revised w-2 form. Is it true. How
    To get new revised W-2 form.

2. If my employer did not issue me the new revised W-2 form then How can I get my paid taxes back from the IRS. Is there any way I can mention my returned pay and get credit while filing taxes.

3. If client did not pay, how can I proceed to legally against the client to get the payment.

4. R there any attornies who can sue the client and the middle agency and get my 2 weeks payment.

5. I can't afford the attorney fees, I appreciate your suggetions in this regard.

I am worried a lot regarding all these issue. Please help me by answering my questions.

Thanks
    CRIS
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Apr 20, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Redundant post; already answered!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Correction for 1099 Qualified dividends [ 1 Answers ]

I received a correction for my 1099 from my broker. The correction was only in one field "qualified dividends", it's increased by only one dollar ($1) . I already made my taxes, Do I need re-do it to correct it with $1 increase in the 1099 "qualified dividends" ? Please advise. Thanks

Bathtub Faucet Leak-problems With Correction [ 10 Answers ]

Reposted -didnt get help

Color correction [ 1 Answers ]

After I use either Colorfix or Colorzap, I will need to recolor. I want a light to medium brown. I have heard that sometimes, even after color correction, the hair will go back to dark brown or black unless a very light color is used after stripping. So, my questions are: (1) Will light brown...

Deposit error / correction [ 2 Answers ]

I am bookkeeper for a non-profit company. I take care of two accounts - I will name them General Account and Party Account. I made a deposit to General Account, but the deposit slip was to the Party Account. I know I will have to write a check from the general account to deposit into the party...

View more questions Search