Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vermicularis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 07:01 PM
    NJ name correction
    Hi,

I received the NJ birth certificate for my son today and they misspelled his middle name wrong. How do I change this?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 2, 2008, 07:18 PM

Contact them, they will have a change form for mistakes
    vermicularis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 07:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Contact them, they will have a change form for mistakes
    Thanks - so I have to go in person?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Color correction [ 3 Answers ]

How do I color bleached blonde hair back darker

Color correction [ 3 Answers ]

My color is dark brown, and I want to make it light blond, how do I go about changing my color?

Color correction [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys... I recently dyed my hair for the first time in my life. I just wanted change so I have streaked highlights, but my hairdresser screwed it all up! I have asian hair and I told her exactly what I wanted done, now that I realized it - it's actually sad that I know more than her. But anyway...

Deed of correction? [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a house from an investor who wanted to do the deal using a Gift of Deed. I still took out a loan to pay him so it was not given to me. After the fact, found out this is not on the up and up because I cheated the state of Va out of some taxes. My questions are should I get a Deed of...

W-2 from correction [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have few questions about revising my W2-form and taxes. 1. I am on H1-B. I got w2-form from my employer for the year 2006. Later in 2007 March Employer complained that the client did not pay last 2 weeks for the services I provided to a client for the past one year. I tried to solve...

View more questions Search