Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stellakwafo24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2014, 12:58 PM
    First time on ortho tri-cyclen lo
    I was on provera 10mg for five days and started spotting after 8 days of taking the last pill. I am supposed to take ortho tri-cyclen lo the first Sunday after my period. Can I start the pill whiles I'm spotting or I should wait for a real period?

Check out some similar questions!

When should I stop ortho tri cyclen lo I am 56 and still have periods? [ 0 Answers ]

Does period stop when in menopause if you are on birth control pills or will it continue because of the hormones in the pill? I am 56 on ortho tri cyclen lo and still have monthly periods how do I know when menopause begins or if I have already gone through it. How do I know when to stop taking...

Ortho Tri Cyclen or Orthos Tri Cyclen Lo? [ 1 Answers ]

What are the differences, and which is best to use? I'm looking for a good birth control to prevent pregnancy and to control my menstrual cramps as well as acne.

Ortho Tri-Cyclen-Lo [ 3 Answers ]

I have a prescription for Ortho Tri-Cycen-Lo, which I will begin taking when my period begins on Saturday. However, I am getting really nervous about taking it because I keep reading about all of the side effects. It was prescribed to me by a nurse practitioner, who didn't really give me any...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.