Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dudzrea Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2014, 03:53 AM
    Vaginal spotting between period
    Doc my question, may last period is on January 25 2014, I go to my ob February 1 may day 7 cycle. My ob prescribe me to take medication fertility drugs serophene 50 mg 2 times a day for 4 days, starting my day 7 up to may day 10. After that start my follicle monitoring day 13 TVS, PCO right ovary I have one dominant in my right ovary the size I remember my ob said its OK size.. and then my ob prescribe me to drink progynova for 14 days 2 times a day starting February 8 up to 21 and she said also to take duphaston February 17 for 5 days.. but my quetsion is last February 13 I'm started to bleed spotting light red,February 14 very little bit also,feb 15 I had a fever one day, feb 16 I had spotting again up to February 21, and now February 22 I had bleed red like a fluid but is little bit spotting also... doc what means that?

Check out some similar questions!

Ongoing vaginal spotting? [ 1 Answers ]

I have just posted this question but did not know if it worked so I am posting another one as I now joined as a member. I am 44 years old. I am on no medication whatsoever and do not and never taken the pill. This year, I've noticed that my period has been rather irregular with even a missed...

Dark Vaginal Fluid, spotting, no period. [ 1 Answers ]

Well I missed my period this month and I highly doubt I am pregnant. However, the week I usually have my period I had very dark brown/black-ish vaginal fluid. There was also some spotting. Is this normal? Do I have a disease? I'm really not sure what to do. Please help.

Vaginal spotting [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone ,I'm 24 years old.here is my problem. I got my period the end of may it was a normal flow it lasted 5 days and came a few days late maybe about 4 days give or take a few.now my period finish but 1 week and a 1/2 later I'm spotting. I been spotting blood bright red/pinkish it is not...

Vaginal spotting [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I had a regular period on 16th march , it lasted as usual 8 days . I had intercourse on 25th ( used male condom for protection ,that is 10th day after my periods) and on 28th and 30 th I noticed red- brwon spot . Does this means I am pregnant ?

Brown Vaginal Spotting [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am on the pill. I got my period on the Thursday after starting my last week of pills, however, I normally get it sooner than that and I had been spotting since the Saturday before that. It lasted for about 2 1/2 days with reddish blood and cramps. It then turned to brown and I have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.