Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenyalemar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2013, 08:34 PM
    Late period
    In September I had an abortion, after my abortion I had a normal period at the end of October. November came and no period. During the end of November, I had sex and I started bleeding. I thought it was my period starting late but, the bleeding stop an hour lately. A week after that my stomach became really upset. I wasn't vomiting or having irregular bowel movements. My stomach was just upset and I felt nauseated. Now, it December, still no period, my stomach becomes upset but not as bad as it use to be. I couldn't even sleep. I was having really smelly discharge as well. A week ago I spotted. But, it was only once. I've also been having cramps as if my period is coming. Please tell me something. I haven't went to the doctor yet because, I scared. Please help me.

Check out some similar questions!

Late Period, Pain in breasts, Cramping, Condom, Pulled out, Sex on period. [ 10 Answers ]

If someone could help that would be very helpful. Ok, so me and my girlfriend had sex. I am only 16 and she is 15. But when we did I wore a condom and pulled out. She was even on her period when we did it. The condom did not have any visible hole or anything. It has been over a month since and she...

I'm age 24 only my period is one and half month late but I'm NOT had sex why its late [ 1 Answers ]

I'm age 24 only. My period is one and half month late but I'm NOT had sex why its late.PLEASE HELP ME

Spotting light brown for a week but no period and cramps! Period not late. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been spotting for about a week light brown. I wake up with really bad cramps thinking I am going to get my period but I do not get it. My period is not due yet, what does this mean? Pregnancy symptoms? Please help!

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, [ 1 Answers ]

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, and my June period was only 3 days of light bleeding. I haven't had regualr periods since the birth of my first baby 4/6/09.. whom I breastfeed for 7 months. Anyway my question is I have been so nauseus and just...

Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's [ 7 Answers ]

I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.