Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaylaaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2013, 03:24 PM
    Abnormal bleeding
    My cycle is usually 28-32 days. I didn't have a period in September but I started October 3rd. My period usually lasts 5-6 days and was normal as I got off October 8th. I started spotting around the 24th of October, very light spotting a light pinkish color. I spotted very off and on that entire next week. Here we are on November 7th and I am still spotting, but more on a regular basis than just here and there. At this moment, it is a brownish color, too light to really wear a pad. I have no other symptoms no cramping or anything. What could be the cause of this.

I am 25 years old and am sexually active. I am not on any form of birth control and have had a history of ovarian cysts, but I can usually tell when I have a cyst. It usually causes cramps to one side of my stomach.

Check out some similar questions!

Abnormal bleeding [ 0 Answers ]

We had sex on feb 28,2012 and my period came on mar 2 and ended in mar 4,today mar 8 I bleed this is the first time it happen to me it was super light brown with red bits,could that be sign of pregnancy?

Abnormal bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I normally have regular periods, that last 4-5 days and are not heavy, but on 2nd April I got my period, as expected, and it was very heavy and lasted about 8-9 days. After that I had unprotected sex a few times, my ovulation date is 11th and my cycle is 26 days. On the 17th I got a light bleed...

Abnormal Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I quit taking my birth control pill for a few days because I was on Amoxicillin and Vicadin and then I had got sick so I thought the two medications were screwing with my birth control. Now, I have vaginal bleeding and lower abdominal pain. The bleeding has progressed and so has the pain. Is this...

Abnormal bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I came on my period as normal but it was extremely heavy and lasted from 23rd-4th I then came on again the same month on the 11th-23rd which was also really heavy and again on the 1st which lasted around 9days. I have been getting a lot of stabbing like pains and it is very painful during...

Abnormal Bleeding [ 5 Answers ]

I am not sure how this site works but I would greatly appreciate it if my question is promtly answered.I had my mentsral cycle about 14 days ago,then on the fifteenth day I was bleeding for about 8 hours of that day,which I stopped later on that day,but then I continued bleeding for a few more...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.