Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vuyelwa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2013, 07:40 AM
    Is there something wrong in my stomach?
    When I was 14 years I started my periods but I felt no period pains. Last year I was 16 when I got pregnant but I miscarry when the fetus was 10 weeks after that I used petogen but I received problems like swollen and painful stomach and abdominal pains so I stopped using Petogen is there something wrong

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with my stomach? [ 1 Answers ]

A while ago milk made my stomach hurt and we switched to 1%. My stomach didn't hurt for about a year and a half and it's starting to hurt again. I also drink a lot of soda so I thought that might be why. My dad said the lining in my stomach could be burning away or something from the soda. He also...

I don't know what's wrong with my stomach? [ 2 Answers ]

All right so I'm a fifteen year old female, I'm usually pretty unhealthy due to a blood condition I was born with that reduces my amount of white blood cells tremendously so I usually have a cold or flu. But about a month ago I had a really bad flu, I was out for a week with severe...

Keep feeling sick in stomach and can't eat food - what's wrong? [ 0 Answers ]

Why do I keep feeling sick from the moment I wake up to the minute I go to bed? I've felt really rubbish for the last 3 days its like a turning feeling in my stomach I don't know weather I'm hungry or not but when I do it I get full straight away after 2 bites then feel really sick and be sick. The...

What's wrong with my stomach? [ 22 Answers ]

I did something really stupid. I bought some Kellogg's Fiber Plus granola bars 3 days ago. I wasn't paying attention to the "fiber" part. I just thought they looked good, and they were on sale. So I ate 3 or 4 of them on my lunch break. I know, very stupid. Each bar has 35% of your daily fiber....

What's wrong with my stomach [ 3 Answers ]

I have very bad eating habits. I work a lot and work a very physical job. I don't get a long break at work so I usually don't eat all day. Then at night when I come home I eat a lot then go to sleep not long afterwards. I noticed that the next morning I wake up with very bad stomach pains and I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.