Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vonnaproudmommy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2013, 11:08 AM
    Bleeding since depo shot
    I got my depo shot Three months ago and I have been bleeding a week since the shot. It's been 2 months and three weeks of bleeding. First I bled through a pad every 45 minutes but its like a regular period. I wish I could say it was just spotting but its not. Is this normal or not? The doctor gave me pills to take to stop the bleeding but it's not working. It's my first period since I had my baby 4 months ago. I don't know what to do...

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding during sex... after depo shot [ 12 Answers ]

I have had bleeding during intercourse 2 times since going off depo provera, (which stopped my periods for over 2 years)... most of the time I don't bleed... but what could this mean? Is it a start of my periods return after depo? Or an infection non related to the drug? If you have taken this drug...

Depo shot bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

I got my first depo shot April '12 my next shot was due in July. I decided not to get it because I had been having terrible side effects like headaches which I am still having. I have been bleeding/spotting for over a month. What do I do? And how can I stop the bleeding?

Bleeding on the Depo Shot [ 0 Answers ]

So I've been on the depo shot for about 3 years now and the past few days I have been bleeding a lot, what does this mean? Is this still normal after years of being on the shot?

Depo shot bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I have been bleeding for 3 weeks now and I got this shot for the first time back in jun and now I feel sick and tired all the time.. what do I do . It won't stop.. the doctor put me on thiis shot to help me gain wietgh and it sucks..? what do I do now when is the bleeding going to stop??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.