Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wolfgirl27 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2013, 04:32 PM
    Duration of Breakthrough Bleeding
    I've been on birth control for almost two months now. The first month I was on Loestrin 24 Fe but I switched to Apri this month due to the cost. The month I was on Loestrin I did not have a period but had a couple of day of very light spotting in the mornings a few days before my placebo pills. After switching to Apri, I got my "period" 5 days before getting to the placebo pills. It's still lighter than the periods I got before taking birth control (I used to have Noah's flood) but definitely the amount of blood that might follow a less severe period. My question is How likely would it be for my bleeding to continue throughout my entire placebo week? Is it possible my bleeding might finish up like a normal period or will the lack of hormones wreak ultimate havoc on my insides?

Check out some similar questions!

Breakthrough bleeding. [ 1 Answers ]

I have just finished birth pills of 21 tab and in sugar pill of 4th day, I got breakthrough spoting for one day. Am I pregnant? My last month period came on 7.5.2013 n my breakthrough bleeding occurred on 9.6.2013. What does this mean, can anyone explain me please. I am feeling tired, little cramps...

Breakthrough bleeding or something else [ 0 Answers ]

I have been taking birth control for about a year and a half and recently me and my boyfriend decided to try to get pregnant and I had already taken 8 days of my new pack of birth control and stopped taking them on a Sunday and in the evening of the day after stopped taking my birth...

Breakthrough Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I just started birth control on May 29. I noticed bleeding on Tuesday (June 12) and was told by my doctor that it is breakthrough bleeding and not an early cycle like I thought it might have been (it's due next at the end of next week). I was also told that this bleeding should only last a couple...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.