Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gpht Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2013, 12:08 AM
    Unexpected heavy vaginal bleeding after 6 days of taking a contraceptive pill
    Me and my girlfriend had sex last week on 6th sep. her periods were on 26th August. We used a condom and I ejaculated in the condom itself but there were spots near her vagina. For safety she took an unwanted 72 pill. She felt nausea or vomitting sensation right after taking the pill and later went fine. After 5 days I,e from this Friday, she started having vaginal bleeding whch is reddish brown. Its bleeding her heavily from last three days and we are worried. She also took a home pregancy test and found out to be negative. What are the causes for this vaginal bleeding whch is heavily flowing? How can it be treated? Until when will this continue ? Her periods are now expected on 25-26th of sep. Will they be on time? Is she pregnant?

Check out some similar questions!

I gave contraceptive pill to my girlfriend . She got some type flesh clouts after 4 days! [ 14 Answers ]

I gave contraceptive pill to my girlfriend . She got some type flesh clouts after 4 days taking that pill! And today a month gone ! But she did not got period yet ! Is it all right? Is it due to of contraceptive ?

White discharge in urine after taking a contraceptive pill [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my partner had unprotected sex and within an hour after that she took a pill ( I pill ) . Within 24 hours of taking the pill she had this white bulky discharge in her urine ( not smelly , also she didn't feel any burning sensation or irritation or pain ) . And this discharge happened only...

Breakthrough bleeding whilst taking contraceptive pill [ 0 Answers ]

Have been on contraceptive pill for over three years with no problems. In the last 2 months I've been getting light bleeding whilst in the middle of a pack of pills as well as my normal period during the break of pills. Any idea what could be causing this all of a sudden? Or how to stop it? ...

Only recently started taking the contraceptive pill and had condom fail. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi people. I started taking the contraceptive pill 9 days ago. I know it's not effective right away, so my boyfriend and I have still been using condoms. But tonight, the condom disappeared. Apart from the fact that I'm worried it could now be stuck inside me... I'm not sure whether I'm able...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.