Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashley2345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2013, 07:50 PM
    What is this discharge coming out of me ? Is it normal ?
    I and my boyfriend of five years have been dating scene high school. We have only be making love for the past few months. Every time after we had finished I felt like I had to urinate, some fluids would come out of me, but it wasn't urine. We always use protection and have safe sex. It doesn't hurt when, sting, or have any smells to it when I have to use the bathroom.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I distinguish the normal vaginal discharge from a not normal? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, It's been quite a while that I experience vaginal discharged. I don't feel itchy in that area neither the burning sensation, but I noticed lately that I have been experiencing a vaginal discharged even right after my period and continuous. And I discharge more when I go to the bathroom. Can...

Discharge what is normal [ 1 Answers ]

I'm between 35 and 36 weeks pregnant. I'm getting quite a lot of a cream discharge. Is this normal?

Discharge.what's normal? [ 1 Answers ]

What's normal discharge for a women? How smelly should it be?

Discharge normal? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 19 years old and I keep getting this white creamy discharge that dries yellow sometimes it can be quite heavy and sometimes can have a slight smell but not all the time even though I shower everyday is this normal and can it be due to anything to do with me and my partner trying for a baby?...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.