Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LaTonya Waters Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2013, 06:50 PM
    Bled one week after my period for only one day but it was light
    I was wondering why I bled a week after my period for only one day. My fiancée and I are having unprotected sex. My breast are hurting, I have spouts of feeling nauseated, I sometimes get bad taste in my mouth that makes me want to puke and I find myself spitting a lot

Check out some similar questions!

Is it normal to have a three day period last week then this week a two day period [ 3 Answers ]

Could it be that I might be pregnant because last month February I did not experience two periods in one month.

Could I be pregnant if I bled lightly on the day of my period [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... I was trying to conceive... I had sex around my ovulation... january 17th , 18th and 20th.. and I was ovulating on 19th... and my period next month was supposed to come feb 2nd... and I started bleeding 2nd ,but the thing is it does not look like a regular menstrual flow.. it s lighter than I...

Had sex one day after my mentruation finished and bled the next day? [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex one day after my mentruation and bleed the next day.Will I be at risk of pregnancy?

I had my period for 5 days stopped for a day light bleeding next day could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I was 3 days late for my . An then when it started it was heavy during the day then very light or nothing at all at night and only lasted 5 days, on the sixth day I didn't have any bleeding at all, the next morning my boyfriend and I had normal, nothing different protected sex like we usually do...

Bleeding after a week off your period (one day only) [ 1 Answers ]

I just had my period and I got off it about a week ago and yesterday I bled for only that day.. I didn't understand because I knew it wasn't my period again because I just had it.. so I don't know why I bled and I want to know what it might be or what exactly does it mean?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.