Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alzena30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2013, 03:22 AM
    Want to get pregnant
    Im sufering from polycystic ovaries.im married.I want baby so my doctor give me primolut and for 5days.and fertab which should be taken on 3day of periods.im confused should I take it or not.I got married last year.before marrieg I was taking homeopathic medicens and my altra sound was clear that polycystic ovaries are not any more.but after 10 month of marrieg I visit doc she told me you are again sufering from it.so the tablet she suggested me should I take them or not?Read more: Getting Pregnant Forum - want to get pregnant http://ehealthforum.com/health/want-to-get-pregnant-t413040-a1.html#ixzz2efkf9cFs Follow us: @ehealthforums on Twitter

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.