Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lolo88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 03:32 PM
    Pco
    Iam diagnosed with PCO but Iam so skinny and don't have overhrowth of hair but my period is missed for 4 month and am not pregnant could it be PCO

Check out some similar questions!

OOsure and PCO [ 0 Answers ]

I am a pco patient, weight 80kg,my doc put me on Oosure capsules and fertyle super,I want to know wheather can I become pregnant by these medication.

Pco [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm vini. I do have PCO. I used to take siphene for 5 days starting from 2nd day of period. And I get ovulation and period properly. Last month I didn't take siphene tablet but I had taken a folliculin 75 injection on day 3rd and also took oosure and metphormin tablets twice a day. Do I have...

Accounting assignment PCo [ 2 Answers ]

The following info (in u.s millions) is available for Pepsi Co inc for the year ended Dec 31 2004 2003 2002 Cost of goods sold $13,406 $12,379 $11 497 Inventory ...

PCO and sex [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 21 and m suffering from PCO (polycystic ovaries). I ve been on medication since 1 year and the results are better. I'm sexually active. Would my being sexually active worsen my PCO problem. Lately I took an emergancy pill to avoid pregnancy.. would that affect my PCO problem? My other...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.