Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbrown612 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 01:06 PM
    Miscarriage
    I started bleeding and cramping on July 10, 2013. I went to the ER on July 12, 2013 and it was confirmed that I had an incomplete miscarriage. I bleed for about 1 and a half weeks or until July 23rd. Then the bleeding stopped. I started bleeding on August 9, 2013 and that bleeding lasted for about 7 days. I have not bleed since. I don't know if the bleeding in August was from the miscarriage or if it was my regular period. Help.

Check out some similar questions!

After miscarriage [ 2 Answers ]

I was 48 days pregnant when my miscarriage happened I don't know the reason but on that day heavy bleeding started which continued for 1 month making very weak and tired it is 3 months past that but still have very low heamoglobin count and also at times headache and stomach is there any way I...

Miscarriage?? [ 1 Answers ]

Friday I had a pap done I am 12 weeks pregnant everything looked great and normal then on Monday I had light pinkish brown spotting I called my doctor she told me to keep in eye on itt. Then yesterday I had reddish brown spotting I went to the er they got the babies heart beat and it was 149 which...

Miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

What can happen if you have a miscarriage and get Pregnant again but never been cleaned out

Threatened miscarriage or misdiagnosed miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I've just recently found out I was pregnant, my period was NOT late yet, but I had light spotting and had high hopes so I took a cheap hpt and it showed up positive(My LMP was 10/20/08). The following day I went to the woman's clinic, I was confirmed pregnant. My OBGYN sent me to a lab for blood...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.