Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 09:24 AM
    Thos wascally wepublicans and the failed policies of George Bush?
    "The percentage of voters who give Congress good or excellent ratings has fallen to single digits for the first time in Rasmussen Reports tracking history. This month, just 9% say Congress is doing a good or excellent job. Most voters (52%) say Congress is doing a poor job, which ties the record high in that dubious category." Looks as though control of the federal gov't is totally in play. Rasmussen Reports™: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2008, 09:32 AM
    Looks like your buddies Hitler or Stalin could do a better job... exceot for the whole holocaust issue that you don't seem to have an issue with.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 09:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Looks like your buddies Hitler or Stalin could do a better job ... exceot for the whole holocaust issue that you don't seem to have an issue with.
    The Washington dudes and dudettes are planning a holocaust? An economic holocaust? A cultural holocaust?
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2008, 10:01 AM
    Sorry, I confused you. Your avatar has Hitler in it; I assume you idolize him.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 10:04 AM
    I'm still trying to figure out... why so high ? George ; expect for Pelosi and Reid to claim that they can't get done what they want until the get super -majorities in both Houses . The MSM will happily buy into that spin and disregard the fact that when Republicans lost the House the approval rating was around 35 %.

And McCain could run against that do-nothing Congress... but wait... he is part of the do-nothing Congress. Never mind. Are the Republicans poised to exploit it ? Nah .

They should be running a national compaign separate from their nominee with a 21st century Contract for America.'
    Among the promises should be an all out effort to move towards energy independence. They should remind the Dems of the words of Pelosi in 2006.

“Democrats have a commonsense plan to help bring down skyrocketing gas prices "Nancy Pelosi, April 24, 2006

Two years ago:
    1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;
    2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon

Today :
    1) Consumer confidence plummet to historically low levels;
    2) The cost of regular gasoline soar to over $4.00 a gallon

Call it the Pelosi misery index .

McCain should begin running ads tying the big BO to Reid and Pelosi and the do-nothing Democrat-led Congress .
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 10:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    They should be running a national compaign seperate from their nominee with a 21st century Contract for America.'
    Among the promises should be an all out effort to move towards energy independence. They should remind the Dems of the words of Pelosi in 2006.

“Democrats have a commonsense plan to help bring down skyrocketing gas prices "Nancy Pelosi, April 24, 2006

Two years ago:
    1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;
    2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon

Today :
    1) Consumer confidence plummet to historically low levels;
    2) The cost of regular gasoline soar to over $4.00 a gallon

Call it the Pelosi misery index .

McCain should begin running ads tying the big BO to Reid and Pelosi and the do-nothing Democrat-led Congress .
    Great idea. Let's get a homemade ad together and go to YouTube.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 10:24 AM

DO NOTHING CONGRESS
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2008, 10:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55

DO NOTHING CONGRESS
    Hahhahahahahahah! That's real funny Tom! I see 10 year olds make funny stuff from acronyms just like you did! Well done! LOL!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2008, 08:32 PM
    Hello George:

It's actually true. We have a DO NOTHING CONGRESS. Pelosi and Reid suck. Nobody likes 'em. Buuuuut, nobody likes Bush less. Therefore, the Democrats are going to win bigtime. They ARE going to get the 60 seats they need in the Senate. And, of course they have the majority in the House. Yes, it's going to last a few election cycles.

They're going to do this, NOT because they're good. They're going to do this because the Republicans are sooooo bad.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is George W. Bush the face of the "New Democrat Party"? [ 3 Answers ]

George W. Bush ran for president as a "compassionate conservative". He was able to streamline the party nomination process in 2000, as opposed to Hillary and Obama in 2008. Bush promised a new tone in Washington and a willingness to listen to both parties. He has kept his promise. Three of...

Wascally Wepublicans Pervert Dems [ 5 Answers ]

What an audaciously, idiotic statement: "Democrats now taking sides in this increasingly contentious contest can take solace in one point: No matter who wins the nomination, the leading contenders have learned from the Republicans, aped their tactics and won’t be caught unaware by a GOP onslaught...

Why has the USA NOT Impeached George W. Bush [ 2 Answers ]

Why has the USA Not Impeached George W. Bush?

George Bush [ 52 Answers ]

I hate politics! But recently there has been such a flood of it coming through On TV, radio, and the internet that I can't escape from hearing things - all of which I do not like or condone. Can someone please tell me anything good that president Bush has done for His country. I'm struggling to...

George Bush took YOUR Habeas Corpus rights [ 13 Answers ]

Hello: Recently, the Appeals Court approved the loss of YOUR Habeas Corpus rights. That's right, I said YOURS. Hold on, excon, you say. The habeas corpus rights that were taken away, were taken away from foreigners who are held in foreign prisons. YOU and I, excon, still have OUR habeas...

View more questions Search