Ask
    troylee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 07:35 AM
    Sick dog won't eat
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2010, 07:35 AM

Sick with what?

What are the dog's other symptoms/problems?

What does your Vet say?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 22, 2010, 07:50 AM
    This is no way to get help with a pet problem, troylee. Just saying your dog won't eat tells us nothing and we need more information to go on before giving you a qualified answer.

Tick
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Sep 22, 2010, 07:26 PM

Consult your vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diabetic Dog-Sick-Will Not Eat. [ 5 Answers ]

My dog was diagnosed with diabetes yesterday. She has not eaten in two days and has been to the vet twice already. She refuses to eat and just lays around. After drinking water she immediately goes to the restroom. I am scared she will not make it through the weekend, or night. How can I get her to...

Sick dog won't eat [ 5 Answers ]

My wife and I rescued a dog from the shelter and she had what we thought to be kennel cough but a yesterday I took her to the vet and found out she actually has Pneumonia and she is not eating at all and my wife and I are worried about this and the Dr. said to try everything and anything and we are...

Sick dog won't eat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old pomeranian. We had her boarded at the vet last week while we went on a family vacation. She had been boarded there many times before. When I picked her up last weekend she had a bit of diarrhea. I gave her Kaopectate (as I have in the past). The diarrhea has lessened, but...

Puppy is verry sick and won't eat [ 3 Answers ]

My Puppy won't eat anything.. What should I do.

Puppy sick and won't eat! [ 15 Answers ]

OK I picked up an 8 weeks old toy poodle/pomeranian mix as a rescue on Sunday. She was just at the vet 2 days before and was spayed. But they didn't give her her shots yet as they wanted her to heal and recover from the operation sinch she was so tiny. I was to come have her get her...

View more questions Search