Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moriarose Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 02:51 PM
    80s/90s ALice in wonderland type movie?
    Anyone remember seeing a live -action movie in the 80s or 90s that was alice in wonderland to an extent, but at the end there's this dinosaur, like a t-rex in her house. I think it came through a mirror or something like that. Anyone know the name?
    jamie1282 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Dec 12, 2008, 07:14 PM
    It's Alice through the looking glass. I'm not sure which version you saw because there are a few. The one I saw when I was younger had Natalie Gregory playing Alice. I hope this helps!
    raincloud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2011, 02:16 PM
    glad you asked this... I think about this often just randomly and any time I bring it up no one has ever heard of it and thinks I'm crazy for talking about a dinosaur in alice in wonderland, and convinces me I must have dreamed it... thank you so much to both of you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alice cooper song and what movie? [ 2 Answers ]

Schools out for summer was A song for what movie that part of it was shot in Austin Texas... it came out in the early nineties

Robot type movie [ 7 Answers ]

First time posting on this site, Well I saw this movie when I was around 7 years old (17 yrs. Now) so its over 10 years old. Its about these people fighting in giant robot like things where they would get suited up in these huge machines and then just fight I don't remember the plot or much more,...

What movie name? Movie type: adventure/ treasure/ pirates [ 1 Answers ]

Movie type: adventure/ treasure/ pirates Begins in the winter, a boys father is asked to return as a sailor on a ship; the boy decides to go in place of his dad. The boy is joined by two family friends, an older young man (character name might be Jense) and a young woman. The boy becomes...

Alice in wonderland [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of alice's cat in alic in wonderland?

View more questions Search