Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bb302 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 06:26 PM
    Ask a question about pregnancy ?
    I had my AF on 12th November till 16th November, which means I should have O'd around 25th? I've had sex every 2 days since the 18th November, since I O'd I've had tender breasts and mild cramps in my lower abdomen, I feel slightly nauseous and it seems that no matter how much I eat or drink I'm still wanting more! Could I be pregnant?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2011, 04:05 AM
    It's possible, but the egg would not have even implanted as of yet so you wouldn't be having those pregnancy symptoms.

It is likely that you did not ovulate around the 25th. Many women do not ovulate 14 days from the start of their period. A better starting place would be about 12-16 days before you expect a period regardless of how long a cycle is. That is just a starting place however.

Are you still having regular sex? It may be the changes are due to your body preparing for ovulation itself. If at all possible, have the regular sex from the last day of your period throughout the cycle. Keep in mind that timing is just part of it however. How long have you been trying?

See what happens when your next period is due and try a test if need be. If this wasn't the month for you, I hope it happens soon!
    bb302 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2011, 01:51 PM
    Yes I am still having regular sex, for about 2 years now, every month I end up dissapointed! Fingers crossed this month will bring excitement

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy question [ 1 Answers ]

Can I feel pregnant sick 3 days after having sex with someone or does it take more than a week to start feeling sick??

Pregnancy Question [ 7 Answers ]

I know a girl who found ou she was pregnant a month ago and is due in two weeks. She claims that the "father" and her had intercourse only 3 times during the month of September. I always though pregnancy lasted 9 months, so that would make the baby due in June. I'm wondering if she could medicall...

Pregnancy Question [ 7 Answers ]

I've been feeling nausea, sleepy, moody, and experiencing little headaches. Is there a possibility that I could be pregnant?

Pregnancy question 14 dpo question about symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

Im 14 days dpo and have been having twinges and fluttering in my uterus. I had sex a couple of days before I ovulated and while I was ovulating. Could I be pregnant?

Pregnancy test question and pregnancy? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey it's me again... Well, a few days before my period, I had cramping like I usually do before I get my period, but my period usually comes within a day or a couple hours after the cramping... I had mini cramps before my period for 3 days before it finally came. It was heavy like my periods...

View more questions Search